Just photos of us, family and friends.

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Apple Cranberry Pie

This morning, I made apple-cranberry pie while sipping herbal tea in the mug Chris Bursk gave me at my poetry reading at Buck's Community College in PA. (Thanks Chris, Pam and Herb!)

We're really enjoying our Thanksgiving so far. We're going at ML's at 5:00. The pie is done but I have to add the whipped cream and nuts to the cranberry salad.

Hope you have a wonderful day! Happy Thanksgiving! Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

BerryBird said...

This is a nice picture, you look quite happy. Is that a top crust for the pie rolled up nearby, or is that something else entirely?

a/k/a Nadine said...

Wahn! I want some pie! Of course, I had three pieces yesterday. Yes, I did say three. Don't judge. I didn't eat much turkey...

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

Yes, that is the top crust for the pie rolled up there waiting to be put on. And the pie DID turn out very good. YUM. Sorry I can't shove some through the phone. We do still have some left becasue Sarah made two pies (three, sctually, one for Uncle Paul to take home).

I won't be in town long enough to doing any cooking this visit, but maybe I can make a pie over the Christmas visit.