Just photos of us, family and friends.

Friday, October 27, 2006

Graham with Aunt Sandy

Too bad he's got his eye's closed!

Aunt Sandy is Susan's Sister. Graham really loves her. I think that's wonderful. I want to support that relationship. I think everyone needs all the love they can get! And he gets to have different experiences with Sandy and Bud than he would have with us.

Another important roll Sandy could play in Graham's life is to help keep Susan alive for him. A child should remember his mother, I think, but I can't help him do that very well, becase I've never met her. Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

BerryBird said...

This is a nice picture. I love how Graham's hair gets all curly when its longish, it's very cute. And Aunt Sandy has a bright, friendly smile. Did I meet her at your wedding? I met so many people it was a little overwhelming.

Where was this picture taken? It looks like a boat of some kind.

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

Yes, they have a nice big boat and Graham has spent two vacations, I think, on it. He loves being there with them. They go fishing. and he swims. I wish they would take and pix with us, because Graham is not a big talker.

eg: "Where did you go" "Out!" "What did you do?" "Nothing."

But I am glad, none the less, that he has a loving extended family.

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

I love Graham's hair when it longish and curly, so cute.

Yeah, there were a lot of people at the wedding, But Aunt Sandy and Uncle Bud couldn't come.