Just photos of us, family and friends.

Monday, September 01, 2008

Banana on the Bridge

Whenever we camp at South Meadows, it is my custom to walk down to the bridge each morning. It gives Erwin a little extra time to sleep (sometimes we'll go down again together), plus I love the meadow.
It calls to me; I cannot resist. Every morning is different, and every morning is beautiful. This day it was sprinkling sporadically, as it was for much of our trip, but I was able to snap some photos nevertheless.
Photo by Sara, 8/30/08.

5 comments:

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

HEY! I used to do THE SAME THING when I camped there!!!!!!

I LOVE that meadow!

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

Cool picture, by the way, I love it.

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

I like your shirt/outfit too!

Erin said...

Camping traditions are fun. I always used to start my day with splashing fresh cold water from whatever body of water was closest on my face. Invigorating! It's terribly sad how long it's been since I've gone camping...

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

OH! You MUST go camping sometime!